B2B Content Marketingfor marketing technology firms and agencies
Research-Based Marketing Moves the Needle
According to a CMO Council study, eMarketer, our own Content Marketing Survey and other reliable sources, research reports are considered the most effective type of content marketers use to generate demand. But how do you minimize the time, difficulty and expense required to produce high-quality research, and generate quality leads? Ascend2's Research-Based Marketing provides a turnkey solution that moves the needle on B2B content marketing results rapidly and inexpensively.
Here’s what you can get with a
Research-Based Marketing Program
View Our Pricing
Original Research Report
An original research report is 12-15 pages, branded for your company, with charts and analytical commentary on a marketing topic and exclusive benchmark segment selected by you.
Dedicated Email Campaign
Our targeted and highly relevant list of marketing influencers and research subscribers will receive a dedicated email with landing page to your research report.
We commit to providing our partners a guaranteed number of qualified research and campaign leads with every program.
Choose from multiple types of content we produce from the data in your original research report or make the most of your research content by repurposing it yourself.
Email campaigns also distribute your research to business and marketing media and bloggers who reference it in their own content with links back to you, generating additional traffic and leads.
Our streamlined process allows Ascend2 to deliver each phase of your Research-Based Marketing program in two weeks or less, while other research firms require months.
This brief video explains how the Ascend2 research, content creation and demand generation program works
B2B Content Marketing: Research Moves the Needle
Research should be an important part of your B2B content marketing strategy. You can use your research in a variety of formats to maximize its value to your marketing programs and campaigns. One research study will provide you B2B marketing content for a report, blog posts, videos, infographics, webinars, press releases, case studies, email campaigns, nurture series, content for your website, and more. Repurposing research content is an effective strategy to feed your content marketing machine efficiently.
Research also has the propensity to be featured in marketing and business media. Media coverage is a windfall for your SEO, to generate authoritative links back to your site, produce valuable website traffic, generate high-quality leads, and increase your brand awareness. Ascend2 partners routinely have their research featured in MarketingProfs, eMarketer, Forbes, MediaPost, CMO, Adweek, Marketing Land, Search Engine Land, Entrepreneur, Chiefmartec, Inc, and more.
GENERATE MORE LEADS WITH RESEARCH
And what is the ultimate goal of your B2B marketing content? It is to generate a conversion. And what type of content generates the highest customer conversion rate? You guessed it – research!
Here are a few tips on how Ascend2 partners are using their research reports to generate more high-quality leads:
- Video/motion graphics: Many people would rather watch a video than read a report. So give them what they want with a video format of your research. A brief video can provide highlights from your research report with a call-to-action (CTA) to download the report.
- Blog and social media posts: Is it a challenge to find new ideas for blog posts? A quick review of a research chart will inspire a blog post. From “More Effective Tactics” to “Challenging Barriers,” each chart will provide the foundation for a blog post. And with 8-10 charts per report, you’ll have plenty of ideas for your content team. For social media posts, a question such as “What is the most effective digital marketing strategy?” with a picture of a research chart, and a link back to a landing page is an excellent strategy to engage your target audience.
- Webinars: Research is an ideal tool to set the stage for the topic of your next webinar. Use the research to identify a problem or opportunity and your speakers can provide expert advice on that topic.
- Whitepapers: Use a few of your research charts to anchor a whitepaper that provides tips and strategies on a topic that aligns with your area of expertise.
- Infographics: A picture is worth a thousand words. Use the research in your report to visually tell a story that will capture the attention of your target audience.
Free Consultation on Research-Based Marketing
Schedule your Free 30-Minute Consultation on Research-Based Marketingand receive a 10% discount on your first program.
"Good news to report back to you - we are seeing a lot of success with the leads we have gotten, not only from you but from the report in general (website, our emails, ads, etc.). My CEO is super pleased."
"For savvy marketing solution providers in search of high-quality leads, Ascend2 is something you'll want to consider."
"For me, the most effective strategies are always the most difficult to execute. My top 3 struggles are to establish myself as an authority, produce truly valuable content, and to get high-quality leads. Ascend2 enables you to get all 3 with a single research project."